Significant Health Benefits of Rebound Exercise for Fitness
Scientific studies, made by NASA, show that rebound exercise is the most efficient, effective and pleasant exercise ever devised.
NASA Investigates Rebound Exercise for Fitness
Rebounding is an exercise that reduces your body fat; firms your arms, legs, thighs, abdomen, and hips; increases your agility; strengthens your muscles overall; provides an aerobic effect for your heart; rejuvenates your body when it’s tired, and generally puts you in a state of health and fitness. People who rebound find they are able to work longer, sleep better, and feel less tense and nervous. The effect is not just psychological, because the action of bouncing up and down against gravity, without trauma to the musculoskeletal system, is one of the most beneficial aerobic exercises ever developed. The NASA study found that rebounding for exercise eliminates undue pressure on joints and all parts of the body. It is especially helpful to fight long term bad effects of weightlessness in space. Read more at: Rebounders Used by NASA
Each cell in your body is similar to a small balloon filled with a liquid, called cytoplasm. Rebound exercise for fitness puts all your cells gently under stress, reinforcing and revitalizing them and when they regenerate they become stronger. It’s like getting each one of your sixty trillion cells to do a pushup. You reinforce simultaneously the sixty trillion cells of your body, organs, bones, and muscles.
Major Health Benefits of using Kangoo Jumps as your Rebound Exercise for Fitness program:
- Develops all your muscles, shaping your body naturally
- Reduces your excess fat / weight rapidly and safely
- Prevents cardiovascular problems
- Reverses or slows the aging process (for instance: firms your skin, maintains or restores your bone and muscle mass)
- Prevents or corrects many health problems
- Induces euphoria (thus fights depression) and reduces mental stress
- Revitalizes your vision (program available)
- Maximizes your vitality
- Stimulates your lymphatic system thus:
Cleans your cells, eliminating the damaging toxins
Reinforces your immune system
Balances your metabolism
22 Health Benefits of Rebound Exercise for Fitness:
Regular rebounding will:
1. Provide an increased G-force (gravitational load), which strengthens the musculoskeletal systems.
2. Protect the joints from the chronic fatigue delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
3. Help to manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio.
4. Increase the capacity for respiration.
5. Circulate more oxygen to the tissues.
6. Establish a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. Aid lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system.
8. Reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion. (An excellent rebound exercise for fitness health bennie!)
9. Lessen the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
10. Assist in the rehabilitation of a heart problem.
11. Increase the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
12. Improve resting metabolic rates so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
13. Cause muscles to perform work in moving fluids through the body to lighten the heart’s load. (awesome!)
14. Decrease the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
15. Encourage collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
16. Strengthen the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
17. Allow the resting heart to beat less often.
18. Lower circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
19. Lower low-density lipoprotein (bad) and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) within the blood holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
20. Promote tissue repair.
21. Increase the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
22. Add to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
If rebound exercise for fitness is a good fix for our weightless astronauts, perhaps you should give it a try? Classes are forming now here in Fort Collins, Colorado. Find a class on our schedule near you and give Kangoo Jumps a try! Your energy level will increase and your strength and health will peak! Make 2012 the year for you. The year you overall your body and focus your mind as well to be grounded, healthy and alive. Contact us here if we can assist with any further questions on Kangoo Jumps information. Thank you and be sure to comment and bookmark our site!